The countdown for the third instalment of Dabangg has begun, and the audience is eagerly waiting for the return of Chulbul Pandey. The film has been Directed by Prabhudeva, and will be released in multiple languages.
Earlier, the makers of the film had released posters of Salman Khan aka Chulbul Pandey, and Kichcha Sudeep, who will play the role of the main antagonist, Balli. On the occasion of Karwa chauth, since the day is a celebration of the bond between a husband and wife, the makers of the film released a special poster of Sonakshi Sinha, who plays Rajjo, Chulbul’s wife in the film. Sonakshi shared the poster with the caption, “Rajjo Pandey yaani ki Mrs. Chulbul Pandey ki oar se aap sabhi pativrata aur #Dabangg patniyo ko Happy Karwa Chauth #RajjoKaKarwaChauth. https://www.instagram.com/p/B3t-9paAmyL/ In the latest poster, Sonakshi Sinha is back in her character as Rajjo Pandey with her signature pose, decked up in a saree, with flowers tucked in her hair. but the interesting thing about the poster is that the actress is holding a sieve treating her fans with the glimpse of her Karwa Chauth look. The pairing of Sonakshi Sinha's Rajjo and Salman Khan's Chulbul Panday is one of the most beloved couples in Bollywood owing to their perfect on-screen chemistry that has been a treat to the fans ever since the first Dabangg movie was released. Directed by Prabhudeva, Dabangg 3 is produced by Salma Khan, Arbaaz Khan and Nikhil Dwivedi under the banner of Salman Khan Films and is slated to release on 20th December 2019. The film will also be Salman’s first ever to release in Multiple languages.
Urvashi Rautela is one the most popular young actresses of Bollywood. She debuted in 2013 and as she is completing six years in the industry, her popularity has reached a new mark of 20million followers on Instagram.
Urvashi is one of the most active celebrity on Social media and keeps her followers & fans engaged with her latest photoshoots, pictures and videos.
The actress is now gearing up for her next big release ‘Pagalpanti’ alongside an ensemble cast including Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, Kriti Kharbanda, Arshad Warsi & Pulkit Samrat. The film is a romantic comedy directed by Anees Bazmee and scheduled to be released in November 2019.
If you want to be a digital marketing expert, you need to be smart and proactive in this field to give your clients the right place in the market. After all, digital marketing is not about you; it's about your client, what you can do for your clinets benefits with your expertise.
We came across one young age girl Shivya Mishra from India, who is buzzing high in the Celeb world with her terrific sense of Digital Marketing. You might say an Indian making buzz with Digital marketing expertise doesn't feel strange, but India too produce gems in the Digital Marketing world.
Shivya Mishra is fabulous in social media marketing, product marketing to Branding. Seeing experts like her, you feel its not about years of experience it's about learning new things like changing algorithms of Facebook, Google, Instagram and all. And she does it flawlessly with her amazing Digital Marketing skills.
To get an expert tag, you need real talent, and Shivya has that X factor in her. She is continuously working hard on this field, and her efforts are paying her dividend beautifully as her clients are always GAGA over her work. Shivya Mishra is master in many technical things which helps her celebrity clients in their promotional work. Because of her ongoing work, she always wins the hearts of people for whom she works.
Knowing that there is no certainty in this business, and that is actually helping her to push hard to learn new things. To bring new projects of celebs is not an easy task. But she is able to do frequently from past few years with her skills. We feel the competitive field is making her more substantial in her work as she is keeping her updated with the changing trend of this field.
It is high time that she takes herself forward in this field and make her own company with an excellent team helping her cause. Shivya Mishra has all the ingredients in her to become one of the best in this business for coming years, and we hope that she becomes a mentor too for others as she is gaining some serious knowledge.
Already blessed with a boon of belonging to a powerful political background- Abhishek Srivastava is what we call the true millennial- young, spirited and connected! The best vocabulary that can be used to describe him is ‘’ Multifaceted; As Abhishek Srivastava is also producer, founder and show organizer. The production house he started is named as -Third eye film production. Now let's talk about his achievements and work- Abhishek Srivastava is immensely talented and already gaining a huge amount of admiration from dynamic dreamers- who are willing to change and break the stereotypes of coming from a small city. The Hindi movie drama ‘’Kutumb The Family’’ released in 2017, featuring famous actors Rajpal Yadav, Alok Nath was co-produced by Abhishek Srivastava. This hard-hitting film about family drama, human relationships received accolades from many people and critics. Also, he organized many engrossing event shows, live concerts in which Bollywood film industry's leading artists/performers were present- Sunny Leone, Neha Kakkar, Sapna Chaudhary, Badshah, Shankar Mahadevan and many more to name. To nurture and hone the budding talents of Uttar Pradesh, Abhishek also opened an acting institute in Uttar Pradesh and the brand ambassador for it was our Indian film actor known for his comic roles in Bollywood – Rajpal Yadav. Furthermore, Abhishek Srivastava also entered the pageant world industry by producing Mr. and Miss Uttar Pradesh Icon with their main mission of promoting, grooming and giving the right platform to the young and talented people of Uttar Pradesh who are eager to become a model and an actor. The auditions were held in ten cities of Uttar Pradesh and the judging panels were diverse and prominent. Indian actress Rimi Sen, Bigg Boss fame/actor – Priyank Sharma (Known for Laal Ishq, Punch Beat, the Holiday), Television Director Rohit Raj Goyal were the esteemed judges. The pageant created a huge buzz and was a great success, no doubt Abhishek Srivastava worked extremely hard for it to turn it into a grand pageant event and now he is recently working on Season 2 of Mr and Miss UP Icon with Riya Subodh (India’s next Top Model Season 3 Winner) and Upen Patel ( ( Film actor & model.) This time the event will be more riveting and competitive.
After all the great work done by him, it's totally believable that you can do whatever you desire, no matter what your age or the city you belong from, only what you need is – pure hard work, teamwork, creativity and determination. Abhishek Srivastava knows the value of collaborative skills and it will be worth following his life journey.
Here what you need to know about dynamic personality of UP Abhishek Srivastava
Mystique Events, which recently celebrated its 5th anniversary, MD, Juveria Nusrat crowns 40 moms from all across the country by giving them the title of Gorgeous moms of India at Mr. House. The show was dedicated to motherhood and the beautiful mothers have come to participate from Pune, Mumbai, Surat, Bangalore and many other places.
The show was compered by popular RJ & Anchor Bilal Hasan, who specially flew from Delhi to host it. Celebrity singer Tushar Jules also graced the occasion. Dr. Ajay Patil, honourable principal of DY Patil University also made his presence at the show.
Juveria Nusrat believes in giving platform to new aspiring models & designers apart from married ladies. This year, three aspiring designers showcased their designs among which Aqsa Sheikh, Ranjna Nirankari & Sadaf Parwez. The show was helmed by Yash Shelar.
The guest lists includes Vijay Shirdhonkar of Devta Devlopers, Sanjeev Gupta from Navi Mumbai Awaaz, businessman Pratik Bansal, Mr. Nazim from Wizetron, Pune, and Harish Kotwani of Nimco Soaps. Besides these, the show had 300 guests from all across Mumbai.
Casting Directors are getting recognition as well as appreciation now a days. As most of the budget of a project goes into casting, especially when it is a star’s film, so Casting Directors play a crucial role in any project. If the casting is correct half the job is done. Here is the updated list of 2019 of Top 10, Best & Busiest Casting Directors of Bollywood.
1. Mukesh Chhabra Mukesh Chhabra is a Mumbai based Casting Director, acting workshop director, and actor who has cast several actors for movies including Rockstar, Chillar Party, Gangs of Wasseypur, Shahid, Kai Po Che, Chennai Express, Jai Ho, Haider and Dangal. Mukesh Chhabra is set to make his directorial debut with Dil Bechara starring Sushant Singh Rajput scheduled to release on Nov 29, 2019. Mukesh Chhabra is the man behind the introduction of many stars like Rajkummar Rao, Amit Sadh, Sushant Singh Rajput, Pankaj Tripathi, Zaira Wasim, Sanaya Malhotra, Fatima Sana Shaikh and many others.
2. Shanoo Sharma Her journey began when her brother Sameer Sharma, a director, asked her to help him with Sudhir Mishra's film Khoya Khoya Chand. Shanoo, who up till then was juggling odd jobs, readily agreed. The rest, as they say, is history. She went on to become part of some iconic movie castings like Madhuri Dixit's comeback film, Aaja Nachle, Rock On!!, Kurbaan, My Name is Khan, Ra. One, and Ranveer Singh's ticket to Bollywood, Band Baaja Baaraat. In 2011 she joined Yash Raj Films and, today, she holds the prestigious title of Casting Director and has blockbusters like Dhoom 3, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Ek Tha Tiger, My Name is Khan, Band Baja Baaraat, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil etc. to her credit. Shanoo has credits for introducing Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Bhumi Pednekar, Arjun Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra, Vaani Kapoor and recently Lakshya in Dostana 2 of Dharma Productions.
3. Dinesh Sudarshan Soi Dinesh Sudarshan Soi is the Casting Director who has given maximum work to the actors and introduced maximum aspiring talents. In 2017 his name got entered into India Book of Records for maximum castings. In 2019 he got Finest Casting Director title in Asia Book of Records for successfully accomplishing 5000 projects. Due to his massive contribution to the entertainment industry, Dinesh is most popular among actors and considered as the busiest Casting Director. Recently he has been awarded Dada Saheb Phalke Icon Award Films 2019 in Best Casting Director category. Dinesh Sudarshan Soi casts for multiple projects at a time under his Casting firm DS Creations run by his better half Sonia Malhotra Soi. Currently he is doing Web Series Zee5 & ALTBalaji titling ‘NSA’ and many other projects.
4. Shruti Mahajan From Jaipur to Mumbai, being a Casting Director was not something that was planned and executed for this young woman. It was Director Sameer Shamra who was convinced that Shruti needed to be in the Bollywood industry somehow and saw something in her. He later gave her first Yash Raj opportunity in YRF itself as an Assistant Casting Director. Shruti had a contract of one year with YRF and had already got the taste of Bollywood, and her knack to cast the spot on faces grew tremendously. Married to Cinematographer Sachin Krishn, Shruti turned a new leaf and got acquainted with the eat-breathe-live cinema lifestyle. She successfully holds her own Casting agency today. Satyagrah, Ram Leela, Mary Kom and Finding Fanny, Bajirao Mastani, Rustom, Lipstick Under My Burkha, Padmaavat, Parmanu are some notable projects in Shruti's kitty.
5. Honey Trehan Another theatre product from Delhi, Honey Trehan worked as a stage director in New Delhi. However, his chance meeting with Vishal Bhardwaj in Mumbai changed the course of his career. Trehan has assisted filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj in films like Makdee, Maqbool, Omkara, Kaminey and Matru…, and Abhishek Chaubey’s Dedh Ishqiya and Udta Punjab to name a few. Trehan's first independent assignment was Aamir Khan's production, Delhi Belly. However, it was his dream to cast for Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and Ritesh Sidhwani, which also happened with time. Now, Honey Trehan is making his directorial debut with ‘Raat Akeli Hai’. The film stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Radhika Apte, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Aditya Srivastava and Ila Arun.
6. Atul Mongia Atul Mongia is well known in the industry for his work in discovering, casting and training new talent and has earned the title of being a change maker in the world of Indian cinema. As a workshop director, he has trained several top billed actors including Anushka Sharma, Ranvir Singh, alia Bhatt, Parineeti Chopra, Varun Dhawan, Bhumi Pednekar, Saif Ali Khan etc. as is accredited with having discovered and trained actors like Rajkummar Rao, Radhika Apte, Vikrant Massey, Nushrat Bharucha amongst others. Besides being a casting and workshop Director on several critically acclaimed as well as commercially successful Indian films, he has also been part of direction team as Associate Director in acclaimed films like Lootera and Titli.
7. Jogi Mallang Jogi Mallang is an ace casting director who introduced the concept of casting directors in Bollywood and made his mark with path breaking realistic casting for several national as well as international projects. He is also an actor par excellence with theatre acting experience of over three decades which includes performing at all major Indian and international theaters. He is a writer, poet as well as an acting faculty helping hone the skills of several budding talents in the most prestigious acting institutes. Malang's casting career started with active involvement in the casting of a show called Bhanwar and Agnichakra . That's when film offers started trickling in and his first film Samay happened. From then on, it has been a smooth journey for Malang and movies like Vicky Donor, NH10, Madras Café, Piku, Pink, 102 Not Out, Raazi, Satyameva Jayate, Badhaai Ho, Kesari speak volumes of his casting talent. His upcoming movies are Phillum City, Satellite Shankar, Gulabo Sitabo, Chanda Mama Door Ke, RRR, Shershah Ramyug, Sadak 2 and Udham Singh
8. Abhishek Banerjee Abhishek Banerjee is an Indian casting director who started his career in 2010 as a casting associate with the Ajay Devgn-starrer Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai. He was also seen as an actor in the mini-series TVF Pitchers and Humorously Yours. He then went on to be associated with movies like No One Killed Jessica, The Dirty Picture, Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum, Gabbar Is Back, Bangistan, Rock On 2, OK Jaanu, and Phillauri. He has also been associated with web series such as TVF Tripling, Bisht, Please, and Inside Edge. Abhishek`s 2017 projects include Toilet – Ek Prem Katha, Secret Superstar, Brij Mohan Amar Rahe, and Ajji. His 2019 release includes India`s Most Wanted, directed by Raj Kumar Gupta. Banerjee is very much active in acting and been a substancial part of blockbuster movies like Stree, Dream Girl and Web Series Mirzapur.
9. Nandini Shrikent
After graduating in English literature from the Delhi University in 1996, Shrikent joined the Sophia Polytechnic in Mumbai for a postgraduate diploma in social communications media (SCM) in 1997. The first film she worked on was Govind Nihalani’s Thakshak, followed by Karan Johar’s Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001). In both, she was an assistant director (AD). From then on she has done casting for many a Bollywood as well as Hollywood films. Till now she has done casting for blockbuster movies like Rock On!!, Life of Pi, Wake Up Sid, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Student of the Year, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, 2 States, Tumhari Sulu, Gold, Gully Boy, Made In Heavan, Mission Mangal and Dream Girl. Nandini Shriket is NH-10 actor Neil Bhoopalam's wife.
10. Vicky Sidana Vicky Sidana struck gold after his casting for Pyaar Ka Punchnama hit the bull's eye! While life got tedious after the movie, the challenges of his job have always excited him. Sidana has been a part of marathon auditioning processes to filter people for Special 26 and Pyaar Ka Punchnama and has only gotten better. And with Bodyguard and Baby also to his credit, Sidana has rapidly found a footing in the industry. Sidana is best known for Pyaar ka Punchnama, Bodyguard, Special 26, Baby, Drishyam, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo, Airlift, MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety and De De Pyaar De. His upcoming Taanaji: The unsung Warrior is all set to release on Jan 10, 2020.
Dinesh Sudarshan Soi is on a roller coaster ride. The acclaimed Casting Director who already has his name in India Book of Records for maximum castings, holds the title of Finest Casting Director in Asia Book of Records and has many acknowledgements in his kitty, just received Dadasaheb Phalke Icon Award Films 2019, held at Rang Sharda Auditorium, Bandra, Mumbai in Best Casting Director category. Renowned choreographers like Saroj Khan, Ganesh Acharya, Mudassar Khan and actors like Rajpal Yadav, Himani Shivpuri and many others also bagged awards at the same event.
Added one more feather in the cap of this sharp minded Casting Director who does casting of multiple projects at a time under his Casting firm DS Creations run with his better half Sonia Malhotra Soi, is definitely worth appreciation. But Dinesh Sudarshan Soi is very humble about it and expressed his happiness on technical persons getting acknowledged now at prestigious Award functions.
‘’It’s not an individual but a crew who is responsible for making a project successful. But some crew members who work behind the camera endlessly somehow used to remain unsung heroes and Casting Director was one among them. Now with the passage of time, the scenario has changed and Casting Directors are getting recognition as well as appreciation at prestigious Award functions. This is a great initiative taken by Organiser Mr. Kalyanji Jana to acknowledge the work of a Casting Director as well as other technicians. I am glad to get this award.’’ expressed Dinesh.
Actress Hina Khan who has by far been the most popular contestant from all the seasons of Bigg Boss, is all set to grace the show, making her the first celebrity guest for this season's Weekend Ka Vaar! Last season too Hina was seen during the first week and it looks like history repeats itself but this time around Hina will be seen sharing the stage with Salman this coming Sunday. Hina has been uploading stories on her instagram teasing her fans with various outfits, shoes, etc from which she is putting together her look for the show. Hina set a barometer for fashion when she was inside the house and became one of the biggest fashionistaas of our Industry through her Bigg Boss journey! And the rest of course is history as the actress was recently seen making her debut at the Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet! We are sure TRPs are about to spike up as Hina brings an extra dose of fun and glamour this weekend on Bigg Boss!
tags: Hina Khan, The First Celebrity To Grace Bigg Boss,Weekend Ka Vaar, Heena Khan, Salman Khan, #Salman, #SalmanKhan, #HenaKhan, #BigBoss, Cannes Film Festivals Red Carpet, Bollywood, #Bollywood, DSCreations, #DSCasting, #DineshSudarshanSoi, #SoniaMalhotraSoi, #BollywoodSurkhiyan, #PollywoodAdda, #TollywoodAdda, #BestOfBollywood, #BollywoodHeadlines, #BollywoodAdda,
Adah Sharma is quite the fashionista. She is always known for doing something crazy and experimental with fashion. she coloured her hair bubblegum pink last year and then a lot of Indian actresses followed , she wore a newspaper dress, a lehenga with a bomber jacket and is even sporting a moustache for photoshoots for her next film Man to Man
Adah is currently in Paris to attend fashion week.The actress turned quite a few heads and drove the media into a frenzy with her first look.
She wore an Indian Headgear with her gown and looked stunning.We can wait to see what she has planned for the rest of her trip. Adah has two films up for release in November Commando 3 and Bypass Road and is getting some fab reviews for her debut web series THE HOLIDAY where she plays the central character. Her film Man to Man also releases soon where she plays a man .
Bhumi Pednekar has stood out as one of the most exciting young actors of Bollywood ever since her brilliant debut in Dum Laga Ke Haisha. Her body of work includes hugely acclaimed and successful projects like Toilet, Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan, Lust Stories, Son Chiriya and Bhumi wowed all with her performances.
The versatile actress is known for her keenness to experiment on screen and she turns into an aged sharp shooter from rural Haryana in Saandh Ki Aankh, her next release. While she is promoting this film, Bhumi took time out to fly to Busan to attend the acclaimed Busan Film Festival in which her another film, Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitaare is competing. As an actor, Bhumi has won several awards already and in Busan she has won the ‘Face of Asia’ award. This award was conferred to her by a prominent film and fashion magazine in Korea.
The who’s who of Asian entertainment, show biz and allied industries attended this event, with over 150 filmmakers and celebrities turning up to raise a toast to young inspirers here at Busan. Accepting the award amidst huge applause here, Bhumi said, “I am humbled and very touched that my work has resonated with audiences and critics in Busan. It’s my first international win so I am very proud of it. I have aspired to act in films that have something important to say and have worked sincerely to deliver convincing performances. I hope to be part of brilliant cinema that will be liked and remembered fondly in future. I would want to thank my entire cast, my director Alankrita Shrivastava and my producers Ekta Kapoor and Ruchikaa Kapoor for this great opportunity.”
Bhumi, Face of Asia, Award at Busan, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Toilet, Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan, Lust Stories, Son Chiriya, Bhumi,Saandh Ki Aankh, Busan Film Festival, Dolly Kitty, Woh Chamakte Sitaare, #DSCreations, #DineshSuDarshanSoi, #SoniaMalhotraSoi, #BollywoodAdda, #BollywoodSurkhiyan, #BestOfBollywood, #BollywoodHeadlines, #BollywoodPhotoshoot, #BollywoodCamera, #TollywoodAdda, #PollywoodAdda,