Abhishek Srivastava, Ayush Jaiswal & Dinesh Soi all set for Armenia Schedule
Producers Abhishek Archana Srivastava and Ayush Saroj Jaiswal whose first music video ‘Tum Kaho Toh’ starring social media stars Anirudh Sharma, Mrunal Panchal, Rishabh Chawla, Arsh Fam, is releasing from Zee Music Company, are all set for Armenia schedule for their next Music videos. In an exclusive interview Mr. Abhishek Archana Srivastava told us, ‘’Yes, we are producing six Music videos under our banner Third Eye Film Production which will be directed by Dinesh Sudarshan Soi and will be shot on unseen beautiful locations of Armenia. Just like our last music video, all these music videos will feature social media stars but along with them few new faces wil be there." When asked about the star cast Mr. Ayush Saroj Jaiswal revealed, ‘’We have social media stars Shadan Farooqui, Ashi Khanna, Aliya Hamidi, Sapna Gill, Zaid Darbar, and very talented newbies Rahul Salonia & Yash Alok in Armenia schedule. We are leaving no stone unturned to make it the best.’’ The Casting of these Music videos has been done by DS Creations, a Casting firm run by Mr. Dinesh Sudarshan Soi. Other Crew consists of Associate Director Pulkit Sharma, Costume Stylist Ujjwala Singh, Production Head Abhishek Sharma, Line Producer Arman Harutyunyan (Armenia) and Creative Director Sonia Malhotra Soi. Talking about the young hard working Producers, 22 years old Abhishek Archana Srivastava’s mother Mrs. Archana Srivastava is an Additional Judge at Prayagraj High Court whereas most of the family members are Gazetted officers. Ayush Saroj Jaiswal who is also just 21 years old hails from a business family where his father Mr. Chandra Prakash Jaiswal is an established businessman, mother Mrs. Saroj Jaiswal is a home maker and elder brother Mr. Anuj Jaiswal is a Section Officer at Home Ministry. Having no background in Bollywood, these enthusiastic Producers are doing really well and hereby Team DS Creations wish them all the very best for a rocking career ahead …
Producer Abhishek Archana Srivastava distributed blankets and money to the needful in Pryagraj
Kindness is above all religions and young Producer Mr. Abhishek Archana Srivastava firmly believes in this. As the new year 2020 is about to begin and all are busy in preparations for the 31st eve, there are few who think differently. As the weather is chilled cold outside in Northern parts now a days, Mr. Abhishek who is a social worker by passion and Producer by profession distributed blankets and money to more than 50 needy people whom he saw sitting side by the roads. We came to know that he is doing such acts since long time. In a telephonic conversation Mr. Abhishek told ‘’It always give me immense satisfaction. These people don’t have proper home to stay. They live in huts and some even sleep side by the roads. I can feel their pain. So I did what I could have been done. To see human beings in my surroundings safe and sound gives me internal peace. I am doing it for past so many years and will keep on doing for the entire life. My mother Mrs. Archana Srivastava whose name I put in between my name and follow the most, truly believes that humanity is the outmost virtue and so do I do.’’ Really impressive Mr. Abhishek Archana Srivastava. We pray that you get all the blessings and power to serve the humanity like this forever.
Tony-Ann Singh of Jamaica was announced as the winner of the Miss World 2019 beauty pageant held at the ExCeL London on December 14. She was crowned by her predecessor – Miss World 2018 Vanessa Ponce from Mexico – in an epic moment on the stage. Ophely Mezino of France and Suman Rao of India were the first and second runners up of the beauty pageant respectively.
If you want to be a digital marketing expert, you need to be smart and proactive in this field to give your clients the right place in the market. After all, digital marketing is not about you; it's about your client, what you can do for your clinets benefits with your expertise.
We came across one young age girl Shivya Mishra from India, who is buzzing high in the Celeb world with her terrific sense of Digital Marketing. You might say an Indian making buzz with Digital marketing expertise doesn't feel strange, but India too produce gems in the Digital Marketing world.
Shivya Mishra is fabulous in social media marketing, product marketing to Branding. Seeing experts like her, you feel its not about years of experience it's about learning new things like changing algorithms of Facebook, Google, Instagram and all. And she does it flawlessly with her amazing Digital Marketing skills.
To get an expert tag, you need real talent, and Shivya has that X factor in her. She is continuously working hard on this field, and her efforts are paying her dividend beautifully as her clients are always GAGA over her work. Shivya Mishra is master in many technical things which helps her celebrity clients in their promotional work. Because of her ongoing work, she always wins the hearts of people for whom she works.
Knowing that there is no certainty in this business, and that is actually helping her to push hard to learn new things. To bring new projects of celebs is not an easy task. But she is able to do frequently from past few years with her skills. We feel the competitive field is making her more substantial in her work as she is keeping her updated with the changing trend of this field.
It is high time that she takes herself forward in this field and make her own company with an excellent team helping her cause. Shivya Mishra has all the ingredients in her to become one of the best in this business for coming years, and we hope that she becomes a mentor too for others as she is gaining some serious knowledge.
Casting Directors are getting recognition as well as appreciation now a days. As most of the budget of a project goes into casting, especially when it is a star’s film, so Casting Directors play a crucial role in any project. If the casting is correct half the job is done. Here is the updated list of 2019 of Top 10, Best & Busiest Casting Directors of Bollywood.
1. Mukesh Chhabra Mukesh Chhabra is a Mumbai based Casting Director, acting workshop director, and actor who has cast several actors for movies including Rockstar, Chillar Party, Gangs of Wasseypur, Shahid, Kai Po Che, Chennai Express, Jai Ho, Haider and Dangal. Mukesh Chhabra is set to make his directorial debut with Dil Bechara starring Sushant Singh Rajput scheduled to release on Nov 29, 2019. Mukesh Chhabra is the man behind the introduction of many stars like Rajkummar Rao, Amit Sadh, Sushant Singh Rajput, Pankaj Tripathi, Zaira Wasim, Sanaya Malhotra, Fatima Sana Shaikh and many others.
2. Shanoo Sharma Her journey began when her brother Sameer Sharma, a director, asked her to help him with Sudhir Mishra's film Khoya Khoya Chand. Shanoo, who up till then was juggling odd jobs, readily agreed. The rest, as they say, is history. She went on to become part of some iconic movie castings like Madhuri Dixit's comeback film, Aaja Nachle, Rock On!!, Kurbaan, My Name is Khan, Ra. One, and Ranveer Singh's ticket to Bollywood, Band Baaja Baaraat. In 2011 she joined Yash Raj Films and, today, she holds the prestigious title of Casting Director and has blockbusters like Dhoom 3, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Ek Tha Tiger, My Name is Khan, Band Baja Baaraat, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil etc. to her credit. Shanoo has credits for introducing Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Bhumi Pednekar, Arjun Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra, Vaani Kapoor and recently Lakshya in Dostana 2 of Dharma Productions.
3. Dinesh Sudarshan Soi Dinesh Sudarshan Soi is the Casting Director who has given maximum work to the actors and introduced maximum aspiring talents. In 2017 his name got entered into India Book of Records for maximum castings. In 2019 he got Finest Casting Director title in Asia Book of Records for successfully accomplishing 5000 projects. Due to his massive contribution to the entertainment industry, Dinesh is most popular among actors and considered as the busiest Casting Director. Recently he has been awarded Dada Saheb Phalke Icon Award Films 2019 in Best Casting Director category. Dinesh Sudarshan Soi casts for multiple projects at a time under his Casting firm DS Creations run by his better half Sonia Malhotra Soi. Currently he is doing Web Series Zee5 & ALTBalaji titling ‘NSA’ and many other projects.
4. Shruti Mahajan From Jaipur to Mumbai, being a Casting Director was not something that was planned and executed for this young woman. It was Director Sameer Shamra who was convinced that Shruti needed to be in the Bollywood industry somehow and saw something in her. He later gave her first Yash Raj opportunity in YRF itself as an Assistant Casting Director. Shruti had a contract of one year with YRF and had already got the taste of Bollywood, and her knack to cast the spot on faces grew tremendously. Married to Cinematographer Sachin Krishn, Shruti turned a new leaf and got acquainted with the eat-breathe-live cinema lifestyle. She successfully holds her own Casting agency today. Satyagrah, Ram Leela, Mary Kom and Finding Fanny, Bajirao Mastani, Rustom, Lipstick Under My Burkha, Padmaavat, Parmanu are some notable projects in Shruti's kitty.
5. Honey Trehan Another theatre product from Delhi, Honey Trehan worked as a stage director in New Delhi. However, his chance meeting with Vishal Bhardwaj in Mumbai changed the course of his career. Trehan has assisted filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj in films like Makdee, Maqbool, Omkara, Kaminey and Matru…, and Abhishek Chaubey’s Dedh Ishqiya and Udta Punjab to name a few. Trehan's first independent assignment was Aamir Khan's production, Delhi Belly. However, it was his dream to cast for Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and Ritesh Sidhwani, which also happened with time. Now, Honey Trehan is making his directorial debut with ‘Raat Akeli Hai’. The film stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Radhika Apte, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Aditya Srivastava and Ila Arun.
6. Atul Mongia Atul Mongia is well known in the industry for his work in discovering, casting and training new talent and has earned the title of being a change maker in the world of Indian cinema. As a workshop director, he has trained several top billed actors including Anushka Sharma, Ranvir Singh, alia Bhatt, Parineeti Chopra, Varun Dhawan, Bhumi Pednekar, Saif Ali Khan etc. as is accredited with having discovered and trained actors like Rajkummar Rao, Radhika Apte, Vikrant Massey, Nushrat Bharucha amongst others. Besides being a casting and workshop Director on several critically acclaimed as well as commercially successful Indian films, he has also been part of direction team as Associate Director in acclaimed films like Lootera and Titli.
7. Jogi Mallang Jogi Mallang is an ace casting director who introduced the concept of casting directors in Bollywood and made his mark with path breaking realistic casting for several national as well as international projects. He is also an actor par excellence with theatre acting experience of over three decades which includes performing at all major Indian and international theaters. He is a writer, poet as well as an acting faculty helping hone the skills of several budding talents in the most prestigious acting institutes. Malang's casting career started with active involvement in the casting of a show called Bhanwar and Agnichakra . That's when film offers started trickling in and his first film Samay happened. From then on, it has been a smooth journey for Malang and movies like Vicky Donor, NH10, Madras Café, Piku, Pink, 102 Not Out, Raazi, Satyameva Jayate, Badhaai Ho, Kesari speak volumes of his casting talent. His upcoming movies are Phillum City, Satellite Shankar, Gulabo Sitabo, Chanda Mama Door Ke, RRR, Shershah Ramyug, Sadak 2 and Udham Singh
8. Abhishek Banerjee Abhishek Banerjee is an Indian casting director who started his career in 2010 as a casting associate with the Ajay Devgn-starrer Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai. He was also seen as an actor in the mini-series TVF Pitchers and Humorously Yours. He then went on to be associated with movies like No One Killed Jessica, The Dirty Picture, Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum, Gabbar Is Back, Bangistan, Rock On 2, OK Jaanu, and Phillauri. He has also been associated with web series such as TVF Tripling, Bisht, Please, and Inside Edge. Abhishek`s 2017 projects include Toilet – Ek Prem Katha, Secret Superstar, Brij Mohan Amar Rahe, and Ajji. His 2019 release includes India`s Most Wanted, directed by Raj Kumar Gupta. Banerjee is very much active in acting and been a substancial part of blockbuster movies like Stree, Dream Girl and Web Series Mirzapur.
9. Nandini Shrikent
After graduating in English literature from the Delhi University in 1996, Shrikent joined the Sophia Polytechnic in Mumbai for a postgraduate diploma in social communications media (SCM) in 1997. The first film she worked on was Govind Nihalani’s Thakshak, followed by Karan Johar’s Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001). In both, she was an assistant director (AD). From then on she has done casting for many a Bollywood as well as Hollywood films. Till now she has done casting for blockbuster movies like Rock On!!, Life of Pi, Wake Up Sid, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Student of the Year, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, 2 States, Tumhari Sulu, Gold, Gully Boy, Made In Heavan, Mission Mangal and Dream Girl. Nandini Shriket is NH-10 actor Neil Bhoopalam's wife.
10. Vicky Sidana Vicky Sidana struck gold after his casting for Pyaar Ka Punchnama hit the bull's eye! While life got tedious after the movie, the challenges of his job have always excited him. Sidana has been a part of marathon auditioning processes to filter people for Special 26 and Pyaar Ka Punchnama and has only gotten better. And with Bodyguard and Baby also to his credit, Sidana has rapidly found a footing in the industry. Sidana is best known for Pyaar ka Punchnama, Bodyguard, Special 26, Baby, Drishyam, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo, Airlift, MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety and De De Pyaar De. His upcoming Taanaji: The unsung Warrior is all set to release on Jan 10, 2020.
Dinesh Sudarshan Soi is on a roller coaster ride. The acclaimed Casting Director who already has his name in India Book of Records for maximum castings, holds the title of Finest Casting Director in Asia Book of Records and has many acknowledgements in his kitty, just received Dadasaheb Phalke Icon Award Films 2019, held at Rang Sharda Auditorium, Bandra, Mumbai in Best Casting Director category. Renowned choreographers like Saroj Khan, Ganesh Acharya, Mudassar Khan and actors like Rajpal Yadav, Himani Shivpuri and many others also bagged awards at the same event.
Added one more feather in the cap of this sharp minded Casting Director who does casting of multiple projects at a time under his Casting firm DS Creations run with his better half Sonia Malhotra Soi, is definitely worth appreciation. But Dinesh Sudarshan Soi is very humble about it and expressed his happiness on technical persons getting acknowledged now at prestigious Award functions.
‘’It’s not an individual but a crew who is responsible for making a project successful. But some crew members who work behind the camera endlessly somehow used to remain unsung heroes and Casting Director was one among them. Now with the passage of time, the scenario has changed and Casting Directors are getting recognition as well as appreciation at prestigious Award functions. This is a great initiative taken by Organiser Mr. Kalyanji Jana to acknowledge the work of a Casting Director as well as other technicians. I am glad to get this award.’’ expressed Dinesh.
Adah Sharma is quite the fashionista. She is always known for doing something crazy and experimental with fashion. she coloured her hair bubblegum pink last year and then a lot of Indian actresses followed , she wore a newspaper dress, a lehenga with a bomber jacket and is even sporting a moustache for photoshoots for her next film Man to Man
Adah is currently in Paris to attend fashion week.The actress turned quite a few heads and drove the media into a frenzy with her first look.
She wore an Indian Headgear with her gown and looked stunning.We can wait to see what she has planned for the rest of her trip. Adah has two films up for release in November Commando 3 and Bypass Road and is getting some fab reviews for her debut web series THE HOLIDAY where she plays the central character. Her film Man to Man also releases soon where she plays a man .
Bhumi Pednekar has stood out as one of the most exciting young actors of Bollywood ever since her brilliant debut in Dum Laga Ke Haisha. Her body of work includes hugely acclaimed and successful projects like Toilet, Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan, Lust Stories, Son Chiriya and Bhumi wowed all with her performances.
The versatile actress is known for her keenness to experiment on screen and she turns into an aged sharp shooter from rural Haryana in Saandh Ki Aankh, her next release. While she is promoting this film, Bhumi took time out to fly to Busan to attend the acclaimed Busan Film Festival in which her another film, Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitaare is competing. As an actor, Bhumi has won several awards already and in Busan she has won the ‘Face of Asia’ award. This award was conferred to her by a prominent film and fashion magazine in Korea.
The who’s who of Asian entertainment, show biz and allied industries attended this event, with over 150 filmmakers and celebrities turning up to raise a toast to young inspirers here at Busan. Accepting the award amidst huge applause here, Bhumi said, “I am humbled and very touched that my work has resonated with audiences and critics in Busan. It’s my first international win so I am very proud of it. I have aspired to act in films that have something important to say and have worked sincerely to deliver convincing performances. I hope to be part of brilliant cinema that will be liked and remembered fondly in future. I would want to thank my entire cast, my director Alankrita Shrivastava and my producers Ekta Kapoor and Ruchikaa Kapoor for this great opportunity.”
Bhumi, Face of Asia, Award at Busan, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Toilet, Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan, Lust Stories, Son Chiriya, Bhumi,Saandh Ki Aankh, Busan Film Festival, Dolly Kitty, Woh Chamakte Sitaare, #DSCreations, #DineshSuDarshanSoi, #SoniaMalhotraSoi, #BollywoodAdda, #BollywoodSurkhiyan, #BestOfBollywood, #BollywoodHeadlines, #BollywoodPhotoshoot, #BollywoodCamera, #TollywoodAdda, #PollywoodAdda,
Adah stands up for Nepotism in a hilarious way ! It's the first time in the world that a cat pillow has a VERIFIED Instagram account ! Trust Adah to do that ! She launches her Cat Radha Sharma. But Radha isn't a real cat…it's a PILLOW !! with one single expression. Adah always known for doing something different says , "Welcome the new Star Kid on the block !!! Radha Sharma the first PillowCatStarkid in the world to be Verified on Instagram !!! Thank you all for all your love and support ! This would not have been possible without it! And Radha would have not gotten so far without her talent. She is working on her acting skills daily by going to the gym and salon.She deserves the bhas debutant award guys life is tough for her !!!' that's one catty response ! . Adah sets trends on instagram and all the videos and pictures go viral …Other actors immediately follow suit . Adah says, "Now all the other actors will get their dogs and cats verified!